Thursday, June 28, 2007

Chinese O Level Oral

Well, I had Chinese O level Oral and it was totally screwed up. I expect my oral results to be something like this

Reading: 6/10
Conversation: 18/30
Average: 12/20

I had like 5-10 wrong words or rather words which I had never seen before in the passage, and I stopped when I was not supposed to. Then for conversation, I could not understand what the examiner was talking about so I asked her to repeat. Then I just stared at her, and she said : " ni dong ma?" Then I said : " Bu dong", then she said:" shopping centre ", wdf!! Die le liddat. I also could not think of anything to say, I talked a lot of crap and I was like the fastest candidate to finish the oral lor. My friend said that he saw the teacher talking to me tap her feet impatiently... GG lor. Now from the worst to best case scenario, my chinese language results should be about B4 to A2 bah.. Hope can get A2..