Friday, June 29, 2007

Hi

Today was usual lor, just that I wanted to go home and do homework when Zi Hao asked me to go out to watch Transformers with him and Zheng Hao, I was deciding whether to go because I got homework but anyway monday is a school holiday so nvm, anyway I really recommend the movie cuz it's very nice, more than what I expected. The content was good and interesting, but the graphics are like WOW not to mention the Top Secrets in the US Military sector, everything seems so hype, and those robot thingy were like so cool, transforming here and there.. ya. Today there was the JC cut-off points for this year.

JC/Science/ Arts
RJC /3/ 4
HCJC /3/ ?
VJC /5/ ?
NJC /5/ ?

I didn't really see arts cuz I dont intend to do arts anyway, anyway my point is that I or most sec 4s need 7 points to go to these top few JCs, that means A2 for English and A1 for everything else. I'm especially worried for English, seeing all my compos and compres so far, so low marks, like B4-B3 de... I would appreciate if like anyone knows how to improve them? Cuz my english teacher is a bit unique...... shall not say anything more than that.