Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Real Me

There are many versions of me. Due to different circumstances, I have to alter my real personality to suit the circumstances I am in. I am sure many people are like that too. However, are they aware of their real selves? I certainly do. I think no one knows the real me, maybe only a few classmates who sits besides me know how "unfair" I am in terms of how I view issues. Sadly, I'm like that. I'm self-centered, and only care about my goal, whatever that is at that point in time. I view issues and people biasedly, based on different factors. I also don't care if I am right or wrong, but only stand by MY judgement. However, sometimes I am kind, caring for others, helping some people, and when I do these things I really am sincere about it. Sigh... I guess even I don't know the real me...