Thursday, June 21, 2007

Studying

After a measly 2 weeks holiday ( for sec 4s), it's back to school and I haven't even started on my homework. There's physics, chemistry, biology, geography and e.maths papers to be done, with numerous tests in the first week of term 3, OMG la.. Hope can get in through dsa so I can forget about all these crappy shit stuff. Btw, in case anyone was wondering what's XJC, it's RJC. I was also contemplating whether to accept the offer if i'm accepted. After going through band when I was sec 3( if u do not know what i mean then nvm), I do not know if band is still what I want in RJC, with people who already know one another and have already formed their own clique. I really do not know, but if I don't dsa through band I confirm can't get into RJC because I do not take higher chinese. I'm still in a dilemma... Nvm I would just complete my homework by latest sunday, don't even know if I have time for band on saturday or not, sigh... Let fate take its course of my fked up life.