Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Skin

Yay I have a new skin now, thanks to Xing Hao for all the help =) So, today I went to alumni practice until 1+ and then went Toa Payoh to eat at burger king until 2+ and reached home at 3+. I did not want to go to the Moulmein Concert tonight becuz I wanted to do homework. In fact, I wanted to do homework from 4pm to 10pm. End up what happened? I worked on my blog for like 3 hours and I played com for another 2 hours and now it's like 9pm, OMG la should have went for the concert. So, now I am left with tonnes of homework to do. How? Bo bian, I swear after church tmr as soon as I reach home, I will proceed to do ALL my leftover homework.
2pm-3pm Bio Homework
3pm-4pm Physics Homework
4pm-6pm Chemistry Homework
6pm-8pm Bathe, rest, eat, play
8pm-10pm Geography Homework

omg and I still have tests lah.. If anyone sees me tmr online or wadeva tell me to go do my homework, thanks. Btw, if you do not want me to put the link to your blog, just email me or whatever and I will take it down =)