Sunday, July 01, 2007

Hip-hop


Well, today I woke up at 7:30am to get ready for the hip-hop thingy at SRJC. So when we went there, I saw my classmates and went to them. After learning for about an hour, we still could not do the dance as my class was right behind and could not see a shit.. Then dunno what happen we just dance lor, I made so many mistakes and my 2 friends were just walking around, then when the thing finished, they said we broke the record.... lame.... I thought it was a practice only lor. There was only 1 judge and hence could not see everyone, especially my class. wah lau , this kind of standard who oso cannot break? People walking around oso still break record, let 5000 babies crawl around and they probably beat the record too. The dance was like walk here and there, turn round move left move right, so lame one lor...zzzz no wonder can break the record lah, what a cheat. After the whole event, you can see the number of bottles left behind by our so called " Gentlemen, Champions, Heroes, Angel in disguise" WOW! Some blablabla we are.Then I went for alumni and went through all the songs, it sounded really good mainly because attendance was very good, in fact the sound was a bit too brassy and there was a very good drumset player, Chong Min I think, so pro lah I wish can play like that.. Then go home and here I am =)