Tuesday, July 10, 2007

To quit or not to quit? That is the question. Somehow, I don't think taking a diploma in piano performance is going to be easy. For those who don't know, the requirement is to perform 4-5 pieces each about 6minutes - 8 minutes long by memory. I have only learnt 3 pieces so far and have not memorised a single one of them. This means that after the 'O' levels I have to practice harder, maybe even everyday. I can do that, but what happens when I go a JC next year? With JC band and piano and studies, I think it would be very taxing and stressful. Furthermore, JC is the period I cannot screw up, else I end up with only an 'O' level certificate. Even though the exam is during JC1, if I fail any of the 3 components of the exam- recital, sight-reading, conversation(something like aural) then I have to take that component again in JC2 which I 100% cannot make time for. Decisions, decisions, I always have to make them. Also, this particular guy in my class called X is very irritating and snobbish. Because there was SAJC talk for the sec4s, we started talking about JCs. X claims that only RJC people can go to university. When I told him if a person from RJC gets BBB and a NJC person gets AAA, which will the university accept and he said the RJC person. Gosh! When I said I want to go VJC he said that RJC is the best, blah blah blah and that VJC is no good and that he can make it. Please la, just see prelim results can or not? Talk until so much, hope you go RJC and make you happy. Then die from stress not my problem. I can type this because X does not use the computer I think, so those who read this and knows who X is don't tell him ok?