Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Wow, after the long wait of like 1 year plus, the last book of Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows is coming out in like 4 and a half hours. Tomorrow, I have to go to Malaysia with my family for family matters so most probably or in fact, I won't be going to alumni band tomorrow and I might miss the last part of main band. Sigh. I hope that I can get a copy of the book tomorrow before I go to Malaysia and finish it asap. And sigh, I have to study chemistry skill 3 in Malaysia along with my scheduled physics. Next week is a xiao week for my class ok? There are like 3 SPA Assessment ( Real O Level de ) for the triple science, chem test, a.maths test, geog test, mock english prelim 2 full paper and physics mock prelim paper 1. Wah... Now that the syllabus is complete, next week onwards, I think we would drown in our homework lor, oh well I guess it's the last leg and let's push forward together =)
Apparently, today our maths teacher found out that X don't like him because Y teacher told our maths teacher. When Mr. Lim, our maths teacher said all he had to said, I actually agreed with him. Wow la, it's not easy to make me go against my own stand. He said something about it's ok not to like him, that's not his job. His job is to ensure that we graduate with an A1. Well, this is true, but if we like the teacher, I think that the task of achieving an A1 will be much easier. Nevertheless, Mr.Lim is a very good maths teacher, just that his style of teaching dosen't suit me. I love today anyway, so fun, english lesson everyone walking about because our teacher was advising some ppl regarding their compos, then chinese so obvious la, then bio the whole class crapping about everything relating to sex because the last few chapters of bio is you know what lah right? Oh well, back to studying physics now, nearly towards the end liao, bbz