Saturday, July 28, 2007

Stress

The O level chiongness for teacher has officially started. Full physics 2006 paper, full chemistry 2006 maris stella prelim paper, full a maths 2006 prelim acs barker paper to be completed by monday.The teachers were like, use your weekend to do la. Hello? I got like a concert on Sunday and Saturday practice, but being the super efficient and good time planning me, I finished EVERYTHING by today, woah, of course instead of using the full 2hr 15 min to do each paper, like what the teacher asked us to do, I used only like 1 hour each paper cause they were easy, of course I didn't check my work and have no time to. And for chem and physics, we need to do 2001-2006 papers, wah.. and a maths and e maths no need say le, the teacher go buy 10 years worth of June paper. Luckily humans is still ok, xian, and I'm going to be late for tuition, stupid taxi, say what 15-18 mins. better go wait le bbz