Monday, July 30, 2007

Concert

Okay, so today was concert day so I woke up at 7:30 to go to church, then to band. Well, everything was ok but the rehearsal sucks like shit. However, the actual performance was very nice. Then In Times Of Truimph everything was perfect. The flute, trumpet solo, and the percussion was very nice =) Clarifunkey and Carnival of Venice, needless to say was very well performed, then With Heart and Voice. I was laughing, chatting with Sean Kwek and other people that when I went on stage to play, I realised I left my file in the alumni band room!!! Which means that I had to play based on memory. I was so dam scared la, but luckily, everything went smoothly. Then alumni band, everything was good also, the singing was loud for the first time, and though there were small slips here and there, it was good. Then the finale, Xing Hao, Fabien and Shawn sang the You Raise Me Up, wah very nice very nice, and a bit funny too, but in the good sense. Then later that shift instruments back then we went to McDonalds at Toa Payoh to eat. Then because I want to go school early tomorrow to copy maths, I left at like 11:15 with Nicholas Tan and took a cab home. Crap la, last day with the band already, still must leave so early. Then ya, g2g sleep le if I wanna wake up at 6 tmr to copy maths.