Friday, July 20, 2007

Napfa

Let's see, nothing special happened on tuesday. Nothing special happened on Wednesday except the fact that I managed to study quite a bit. Today, was such a slack day. Phototaking + Chinese + 2 periods of humanities( humans dam slack, in fact we postponed the test by making so much nosie haha). Then napfa!! In fact we were released at 12:40 cause I don't take higher chinese, then the higher chinese teacher never come, good for them lor. Then got TPC, and Mrs Leong talk to me for so long la, like 20 minutes. Then napfa 2.4km. In summary, I passed by 10 seconds liddat. In fact I planned to pass by about 10 seconds. Then Ms Lee said I so slow as I had 2 more rounds left. WDF!!! It was my last round lor. Then end up I think she never see me but in the end I think Ms Menon told her or something. Lalala, I learnt not to wear school shoes and run. The red tar or bitumen or whatever stained my shoe, cut through my socks and cut my heel. Now is so hard to walk lah, and my father go Malaysia and I must walk to school tmr. Stupid shit lah, I can't even walk properly with my heel so badly cut. ZZ. G2g to TRY to study. So tired now. Bbz.