Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Failed Dsa

So as you know, I have applied for DSA and of course, failed. I received the letter already, saying that I was highly recommended ( yeah, right ), I can appeal under PAE if I do not make it for PAE and there will be no need for another audition and will stand a strong chance of getting in ( yeah, right). Oh well, my choice is made up le. I shall aim to the best of my ability to get into VJC. This means A1 for everything in prelim 2 except english, which I hope to get a B3 at least so when moderated to A2, I can get into VJC PAE. 2nd choice will be SAJC, and 3rd choice will be NYJC though it is unlikely that I will choose NYJC so most likely i'll end up in SAJC next year haha. So I guess I won't be joining band next year since VJC dosen't want me so I shouldn't join , and SAJC band is too strict and demanding and obviously I can't make it to their standards. Oh well.