Saturday, July 14, 2007

??

Today woke up with a splitting headache so I went back to sleep and missed main band, and woke up at 1pm and felt better so I went for alumni band. Played through the songs as usual, we sounded very weird today, no bass and percussion so soft. Anyway I sense being mocked by someone today the moment I went into the band room, but never mind maybe i'm just paranoid. I went home and thought I could follow my studing schedule but end up I didn't even study at all today. Haha and yesterday also, Jia You! Must follow. Anyway I did this stupid IQ test that some of my friends took. Accurate or not I leave it up to you to decide.

Your age adjusted IQ score is 132 and the average score is 100.

Your Grade:Gifted

Well done! Your score was within three standard deviations of the mean score (top 2.27% of the population). Anyone with a general IQ this high is considered to be gifted. You have the ability to think critically, conceptualize ideas and form your own conclusions. Your ability to think in patterns and to produce order out of chaos enables you to handle complexities and see logic in everything. Needless to say you are self-aware of your abilities and have the brains for all known occupations. If you think of intelligence as the ability to adapt easily to new situations then you are at the top of the charts.

http://www.intelligencetest.com