Thursday, July 12, 2007

End of chemistry

Today was very boring because got physics and maths, ya I know, I used to like maths but with my new teacher I don't really like maths now, some more is the last 2 periods from 2:30pm onwards. Then physics the teacher go through so fast until I blur liao, that's why I don't like physics because the last few chapters is so confusing.. Anyway, nothing really happened today lor, just that it rained during PE. Sad, I wanted to find the new route Chien Teng was talking about. Nevermind, after NAPFA next thursday I do not need to run anymore, yay, assuming that I pass the NAPFA test which I should, just that the school's course is rigged due to the stupid slope. When I came back, I finished the whole chemistry syllabus except the last chapter which was not taught yet. What an accomplishment lah, and then Chien Teng got 91% for his flute exam, OMG la distinction leh, some more trinity exam grade 8 is like abrsm diploma, wah. Then, that's it lor. So boring nowadays, oh ya remember to bring thermometer tmr =)