Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Well, today was normal. I decided to try to improve my english my highlighting useful words and phrases in this composition book yesterday night. 3 whole essays, I learnt some new words such as halcyon, vitroilic, tirade and i'm wondering if this is the way to improve, because this would only help in the vocabulary section which is insignificant. Nevertheless, i'll still continue learning about 3-5 essays a day until prelims. Yesterday was also the start of my semi-mugging season. I started yesterday because I have OCD, so I can't start on wednesday last week because it's the middle of the week which is weird to me, I have to start at the beginning of a new week, haiz I hate OCD. Anyway, I completed a few chemistry chapters but not what I intended to do. So I will continue to semi-mug these few weeks until the week before prelim where I will hibernate and mug. I like tables which are organised as I have OCD so this is my plan(Week 3 - Chemistry & Physics), (Week 4 - Biology), (Week 5 - Biology + E.Maths + A.Maths), (Week 6 - Triple science + Double maths), (Week 7 - Triple science + Double maths + Geography), (Week 8 - Triple science + Double maths + Social Studies), Week 9 - O levels Chiong all the way lor.So yeah, and on top of that, complete more essays. I which my teacher could mark our essays and correct out mistakes because I still do not know why I should use 'was' or 'were' and many other things. Haiz, luckily my tuition teacher returns our compositions back to us. Anyway, I must start studying at 3 pm because my schedule says so, so bye for now. Btw, Junjie got kicked out and guohao is still inside!!( Note the small letters for the name) so I am a little pissed.