Saturday, July 28, 2007

??

Now that I am back from my tuition, safe in the comfort of my home, I can blog in peace now. Now let's see where I ended off, erm ya. So, gee I dunno what to write. Well, let's see the concert is this Sunday, ya, but somehow the feel isn't there, maybe it's because I only go to the saturday practices so I don't really feel part of the band anymore, and founder's day I think ended 2-3 hours ago and I wasn't even there. Well, after this concert is over, it would be an obstacle cleared. I always keep delaying my studying for example, during january-marchish, I said that I will start studying after SYF. Then after that, I said I will start after some after event, then after that, prelim 1 le. Somehow I managed to fair quite ok, then said I will start studying during the holidays, then week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, then week 5 which is this week and I can proudly say that I have done quite a bit. Well, it's because of concert that I say, wait until concert over then I study, when in fact the concert dosen't affect my studies at all! It's only once a week lah. My illness, OCD ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) really sucks big time, I really hate it. Because of OCD, I must start studying on monday or else I have to wait until the next week because I feel uneasy starting studying on a wednesday. Then I also have to start studying only after an event is over. But at this rate, how can I get anything done? Because after the concert, there is still my piano stuff and outisde exams which happens in the holiday!!! Oh ya, talking about holidays, sec 4 holidays = 1 week of march. that's all. The june holiday is crap la, 2 weeks of extra lessons and another 2 weeks spent trying to absorb what the teachers are talking about for the past 2 weeks and finishing the piles of homework. Then for the september holiday, it's use studying for prelim 2 since it's the week after that. Fk la, hope you enjoy your holidays while you still can non-sec4ers. So like I was saying, never mind. I just hope that I do well for prelim 2 lor, and get the very least a B3 for english, then can go VJC le, yay.