Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bla bla bla

VJ's Band concert is coming soon, in fact this Wednesday! Yay.. I can't wait to play in the Esplanade again, so shiok la.. And all the stress, of homework piling up, lectures piling up will come to an end soon, yay.

Haiz, I can't wait for this week to end, then can start organising my stuff and mugging le. I'm so dead for mid-years la, becuz I want to do a lot of stuff during june holidays.

1) Train 2.4km. My timing is like 12:20 OMG... I hope can reduce to 12:00 or something. Train pull-up oso. Need to improve from 2 to 5. And standing broad jump!! From 2.00 to about 2.25. Of course this is by next year's Napfa.. But this June holidays have to start. what my pe teacher said b4 is correct, starting is hard, but subsequently it would be easier.

2) Read more bio stuff for bio olympiad. I love bio la, but no time to read bio stuff. Nvm, I shall read more this holiday.

3) Train my snare drum. My snare drum rolls and rudiments are like shit... Seeing Matthew play makes me feel so inferior, I hate losing to people, so I shall train snare drum on my drum pad at home.

4) Mug for Mid-years. My aim is to get AAAC, is that impossible? haha AIM. Good to aim high.

5) Practice for alumni band. We are in 2 competitions and this certain song my timpani still cannot make it. Sigh...

So ha ha I only have 1 month to do these things... And there's JTS, 4B bbq, tuition gathering, and probably more outings.. ZZZZZZ

THERE'S NO TIME!!! People said that half the fun in JC life is cramming stuff into ur lives, but I am a person who needs 8 hours of sleep a day. Haiz... Nvm. I'll manage somehow, I always do =)