Monday, May 12, 2008

Hmmm

Like wdf, today I woke up at 1pm... Tmr I have chem SPA, tuesday I have chinese oral, friday got bio spa... what a fked up week next week is... Furthermore, there's band on like monday, wednesday and thursday. How to study for oral and bio liddat...

And my section leader smsed me telling not to quit. I thought he would be angry or something, but he was nice, telling me he's not forcing me to stay =) I wish people were like that, understanding and nice, and not like so demanding.

My strategy for next week will be not to play bridge or blog next week so I can study... Otherwise I'm dead hahaha...

As for band, I dunno... I feel guilty if I quit, but I oso don't want to see someone... How? If only, only I had listened to my greedy self back in sec 4, I wouldn't be in this deep shit...