Friday, May 30, 2008

Whew

Ha ha so fun... Yesterday was JTS, and apparently the chalet is at some super ulu ulu place... called Changi Resort Fairy point... Fairy? Lol... I ended up getting lost anyway, and took 2 hrs to reach the place.. Anyway it was fun barbequeing the food. For the first time I learnt how to like barbeque stuff.. Yay...

And I learned.... MAHJONG!! It's so cool to play la, I never thought I would learn how to play, but my teacher is so pro, Kai Keng =) He taught me in like 5 mins only and I won so many games lor.. Pong! Hu! Anyway, we played from like 10pm to 6am... Without sleeping ha ha.... So tiring... I tot come back home can sleep then I forgot got Alumni percussion sectionals!!! Oh well, my playing sux so I better go anyway haha...

Mid-yr exams status:
Maths - Completed ( Yay!)
Others- Untouched

Zzz la... So slow... But for bio olympiad, I finished the whole of ecology and animal behaviour le yay! It's like 100+ pages leh... No joke tsk tsk... And I just realised that I'm not the only bitchy guy, so yay =) My class don't have, but at least band got ha ha...

Bb, have to go and mug.. so sad.... boo hoo hoo... But it's for a good cause, yay =)