Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yay

Yay, today's Soccer Girls Finals against SAJC was a win!!! 1-1, but we won the kicking thingy, where they kick the ball after the game is over... Aiya dunno how to say la ha ha ha... It was so tense la when they were kicking the ball, becuz apparently all the balls went in. So happy even though I don't know any of them ha ha ha.

Yesterday's chinese oral was screwed up. Firstly, the teacher was so strict and fierce, and SARCASTIC. I was like " we can teach the elderly to exercise," and she was like " what exercise? basketball?" and I was like no no no... ZOMG I think I will get maximum 18/30. Which is okay for me la...

This friday. I can't wait for this friday, becuz after bio spa is over, I only have to worry about band concert!! I hate worrying about more than 1 thing at a time. Becuz of my OCD, I can only do 1 thing at a time. So once bio spa is over, yay! Just concert left. And then I'm also meeting a friend and I can't wait becuz there's a lot of intersting things we have in common so I guess we can bitch about stuff...

So xian, I wanna go watch those sports games becuz I think they're quite fun to watch. But got band, nvm...

I can't wait for this term to be over! So that I can organise my stuff and be complete hahaha Stupid OCD. Should I be a loser and wait until midnight for the chemistry e-assessment to be posted? I don't think so... Becuz I didn't even study for it haha...

Oh yes, ppl says that he don't hate me or anything. You know what I think? I think he's just lying... When u are pissed with something, you'll just lie because you want to put a stop to the conversation. I'm going to talk to him this saturday. If he dosen't say anything, then forget it, I'll just take it as a learning point. If he does, then I'm stupid...