Friday, May 02, 2008

Boring...

Today was sick so I missed band. I hope I can go school tmr becuz got bio lecture test... I studied for it so I'm not gonna miss it, if not so wasted la... Nerd or geek or whatever u want call me lor ha ha ha...

I really dunno y I'm so indecisive lah, I mean I always consider the feelings of ppl should I make a decision. For example, last time the piano thingy with Chien Teng, I just had no time to practice, and my standard wasn't really there. But I THOUGHT that if I pulled out, it will affect stuff and so I just didn't lor, until he told me it was all right to pull out. Another time, I was deciding whether to appeal to RJC or remain in VJC after I knew I had 6 points lor. I THOUGHT that if I changed sch, it will be very mafan and that I would be outcasted or sth... A few weeks b4 new york, I wanted to quit band becuz I find band boring. I THOUGHT that if I quit, it will be very hard for the percussion section since everyone already had a part and will be very mafan to learn the part again.

I always get so paranoid. I mean wdf I'm not indispensible. Y do I have to assume that ppl will get inconvenient becuz of my actions? Becuz of this fear, I always end up doing the wrong thing. Sigh... I wish I were more decisive and did not always think of others...

Anyway, I'll probably just do what I want to from now on. I shouldn't really care abt what will happen, if not I won't get anything I want, right? Of course, I'll make sure that I patch things up first, b4 I make my decision. Haha, don't worry this dosen't mean I'll become evil. Just that I will be more decisive.

And you, yes you. Aiya, u probably know who u are la... I dunno whether u still wanna talk to me or not. If u don't want to, or just be strangers with me, I'm fine with it. Just tell me ok? Becuz I really dunno whether u hate me or not. Just make it clear.

Yay. Now let's see... Hmmm... I think 4B is having some barbeque at east coast park in June ha ha. Yay I can't wait to see my friends again, so much to bitch about!! That's about the only event I'm waiting for now yay.