Monday, May 05, 2008

Hmmmm

Well, now life has become very confusing for me. A lot of decisions to make. Yesterday, VJ band was until 3, zzz like wdf. Then I rushed to alumni band just in time for hymn to the sun... It was very empty though, due to prelims and mid-years. So after that some of us went to eat at macs. And then we saw this Zhen Cheng look alike omg la.... And then we went to coffee bean and played this stupid alphabet game. For example, we start with A, then go in 1 round and everyone must say some word which starts with A... If not u lose then go to the next word. We played for like 2 hours until we reached Z, then the stupid coffee bean ppl offed ALL the lights, zzz. Then I had a very unpleasant bus ride home becuz 2 idiotic jokers kept talking about rubbish which completely irritates me..

And as usual, I only like sundays because I can wake up at 12. Things to do today, econs, pw and chinese.