Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Different.. no, just unique

Well, I guess i've been bitching about everything for quite a while. Haiz, I guess it's just becuz of stress I guess. Becuz I feel that I'm so behind in all subjects becuz I'm too lazy to do the tutorials or even revise... And also this week is screwed up. CHEMSPA!! Slap u la, at first my hexacyanoferrate 2 and 3 got blue ppt and green ppt. I was like wdf!! What cation is that?? In the end I redid and still got the same results!! Then I redid again, then I got green and brown, and realised that it's nickel 2+. Haiz, I think I contaminated my salts and ended up with a mixture of copper and nickel... So scary la... Then I accidentally sucked up some solution into the dropper while testing for CO2 gas. Then Sheena told me she saw someone kena marked cross.. Oh no... I hope it's not me.

Tomorrow is Chinese oral, and it's so bloody important If i don't want to take chinese for the first 3 months next year. So I'm going to mug chinese now... And then friday is bio spa!! Once that is over, all that is left is VJ band concert, then I can have some peace finally... Band is stressing me... Econs and maths are stressing me... And some other complicated issue is stressing me...

Well, I know I'm different from some people haha, but I like to think of unique instead of abnormal. I think that's y lately I've been pmsing so much la. Luckily for me this ordeal is about to end next wednesday.

I think my law really works. I just feel so happy and relaxed now when I ignore what people say or think about me. It feels good I guess, after all it's my life and not theirs. I don't care what people think anymore. So from now on, I'm not going to pretend to be someone just to please some people, I'll just be myself and I really don't care anymore. Yay!