Saturday, May 10, 2008

Confused

Hahaha confused is what I am. Dunno why but I think I should keep my mouth shut. Dunno why so strange some certain person is starting to ignore me. Oh well, looks like what Glen said about some certain person is correct.

GPP!! OMG!! I feel that our group is like so behind in project work la... Seeing Aloy's work makes me go damn! The world is so unfair... It's like... An actual written report already la. But my project work group still rocks I guess hahaha.. Just that my group has a super inefficient and lazy group leader... I can't mention his name in case he sees this.. Oh wait, it's me!

And more or less I've decided what to do with the rest of my 1 year in VJ, I'm talking about cca haha. I have thought about it since January up till now. It's time to make a decision. It will be hard I guess, that's why I took like 5 months to decide. And I wonder if I would regret it. Becuz I dunno... I just can't bear to give up some things.. But again, I think everyone hates me. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I don't care. Cliques are stupid, that's why I don't have any in 08S38, or rather I don't don't talk to other ppl becuz everyone is just very nice. But in some places, I think everyone just hates me la haha. Oh well, such is life...

Life is just like a durian falling from a durian tree. You never know when it will drop. Haha just kidding, was just talking cock...