Thursday, August 28, 2008

Freaking irritating

Sometimes I feel so freaking irritated because I do stuff that I don't like in order to please people. Haiz, y do ppl feel guilty even though legally it's not their fault? I thought once I came to JC I would be able to have a new mindset, which is just to do what I want. I = Me.

But I guess, I dunno... Anyway OMG, I just fell in love with this korean drama, omg so exciting la. And OMG Korean and Japanese ppl are just so beautiful ahhh! Can't stand it.

Today I went to Erica's house with Fush to bake muffins and brownies. Gahh, they were so delicious I ate like 5 pieces out of like 30 made for the class. But not my fault what, I mean there's 25 ppl in my class so I saved just enough rite? Besides ppl sure pon tmr one lor... speaking of which, I feel so liberated lately. Because all the maths lecture I pon. All econs lecture I do my stuff. All GP tutorial is rubbish and I do my own stuff. And if you add them up together, it's about 1/3 curriculum time haha. No wonder I feel so liberated and carefree.

But I think I shall start mugging on saturday. I can't lose, it's just so embaressing. And I know I spelt embaressing wrongly I think but heck care, I don't feel like going to dictionary.com and check it out. Speaking of check it out, I just fell in love with the song My Humps!! When shopping with suni, I went into topshop and they played this song! Omg, it's so catchy can? My humps my humps my humps, my lovely lady lumps, check it out!

Bla bla bla, tmr going to see 4B ppl I can't wait!!!