Thursday, August 14, 2008

My happiness =)

I'm so happy =) Today I found my happiness =) Tadah!!


I love having a nice pencil box because it contains my equipment required to get my As. It must be fate as a few days ago, my pencilbox suddenly felt wet. I dunno if it's water or sweat or juice ( eww ) so I decided not to use it. So for the past few days, I've been using some plastic bag and ppl are like asking me y zzz.... So today since Fush wanted to go popular at parkway, I went to get my Billabong pencilbox!!! I wanted to get it as soon as I saw it like a few months ago when we were shopping for some ppl's presents. But since I already had a nice pencilbox, it was kinda waste. Now I can get a pencilbox woot!!! My happiness.... And my cute 9 little pens =) You are the middlemen between me and my exam papers. Without you guys, I won't be able to write on the exam paper! Together, we shall endure JC life and get those As =) Yay!
And so long u never see me already. So Hi!!