Friday, August 01, 2008

Ridiculous

This is ridiculous, my life is so hectic la... I thought once band was all over I can rest a while. Boy, PW is taking so so so much time... And I think I really suck as a pw person... Feel like such a loser...

And OMG! All of a sudden everyone around me is mugging!! Holy shit la, becuz of band I nv really like study, and now when I open my eyes, I realised that everyone has like finished a lot of stuff... Dam, I only started on chem lor... bio econs maths nv touch at all... Ahhh, must do well for promos, if not all the attachment programs, bla bla all will get taken by AAAA ppl...

VJ band is like hibernating, but I think it's good, after all everyone is very tired... Today I tried a bit group study, and end up not studying at all again... I guess I'm really a solo person.

And connect singapore, it was quite fun and a bit intimidating doing cheers and games in front of sec 4 students. But hey, it was a learning experience and quite cool too. I'm the only guy in my block la, and then the block identity is some pink heart... Like lol... funny eh ying ying, go buy that heart thingy...

Next event to look forward to: Connect Singapore 2008!! Going to train the marymount primary students next monday, can't wait!!