Monday, August 11, 2008

Lol

Lol at my pathetic self... Well, after connect singapore on friday, I heard some ppl talking about mugging this long weekend. I tot hey, I need to catch up too. So there, saturday I studied. I think I did recurrence, math indcuction and ionic equilibrium. I tot wow, sunday I'll do more. Ended up, sunday and monday I did NOTHING. ZILCH. Sigh, I was supposed to use this long holiday to catch up on work...

I have a stupid headache after doing 5 pages of integration... Dunno whether tmr can go school or not. And for the olympics, gah... Singapore is like losing so many matches... And wdf? The women's doubles quarterfinals for 8pm changed to midnight zzz.... At least I had ways to find out who won. And yup, singapore lost... Instead they showed china vs hong kong. Oh well, I didn't mind because Lin Dan was so omgz.... ssssss

I can't think properly now, stupid headache, stupid stupid stupid... Anyway, I spent like 4 hours just now watching this funny show called " Gay, Straight or Taken" on youtube. Go type it it's dam funny la. Got 8 episodes, each about half an hour. It's some girl who go on a date with 3 hot guys, one is gay and has a boyfriend, 2 are straight but 1 is single and 1 has a girlfriend and she's supposed to choose the straight and single person. Dam funny la, becuz all stereotypes are broken when macho men are gays and sissified ppl are straight and attached, gosh! Haha, supposed to be doing chem but I watched this stupid show instead haha..

The end of this holiday marks the end of my non-mugging period. I shall start studying properly tmr onwards haha, must get my 4As this time, if not if Gabriel get it and I don't, omg... So there, I'm off to plan my studying schedule and then go sleep =) Byes