Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yay

Yay, I love this period of time, because everyone is so tense up and everyone is studying. Dunno y but I love this kind of atmosphere. That's y I loved the O level period, where there were so many tests and all those shit, and everyone were trying to study for 3 tests at the same time, and running from class to class to get the answers. Oh well. That will always be 4B =)

Anyway, at the same time it's a bit ridiculous la, becuz I can't really rest. See? Now it's already 11:50 pm la, like what the hell? Seriously la, in JC u only have JC1 march holidays as a holiday. The rest are spend doing work.

Anyway, I finished Written Report Draft 2 woot!! I feel so happy after I accomplished putting 50 pages of nonsense together. I feel so happy yay =) I can't wait to hand in Draft 2. Meanwhile, I haven't touched my Eom at all, oops...

And now everyone's selectively ponning lectures. I haven't been to a math lecture for like 2 weeks, and I study bio during econs lecture. My life revolves around bio and chem now. Screw econs and maths and gp and chinese. Dunno y but I'm starting to like PW. Maybe it's becuz the WR draft 2 made me so happy. OMG It's almost tmr lah, zzzzz...... Better sleep liao, tmr must wake up at 6 to fetch my sister to school... ZZZZZ