Friday, August 22, 2008

Mug

Mug mug mug, that's what everyone in class in CCA and in school is doing now. Or rather since a few weeks ago. On one hand I can study without being labelled a mugger now, it's a bit scary though. Becuz I did quite ok for mid-years, if I screw up promos I would seriously have no more face liao. The thing is that I know that everyone are studying liao, I can sense it lor. Haiz......

And omg table tennis is so fun lor, especially watching the olympics. How I wish I was some pro table tennis player OMG so fun so fun!!

Gee nothing fun has been happening, just that we were too disgusted with some teacher that we ponned that lesson and only about 10/25 went? And I heard that a student asked the teacher to plan his lesson properly lmao... I can't wait for next year to get a new GP teacher.. GP is important and I will start piaing it next year. Obviously I can't do anything about it now, with no motivation from the current teacher. Sigh... Why must Mr.Ng pangseh us... GP is important lehz...

And like zzz my father going overseas for 1 week next week so I must go school myself... WDF? I must wake up at like 6 leh!!! Like gross... I shall start officially studying from tomorrow onwards. I shall finish bio semester 2 work by this sunday. Next week will be wrapping up all of semester 2's work. I don't care, must start studying tmr. This whole week is crap, never really studied much. Cannot lose cannot lose cannot lose...