Friday, August 29, 2008

Yay! Fun!

OMG!! Today was so fun!! Today it started off with watching a documentary about some stuff until 1am, then I went to sleep. I woke up at 6am, sent my sister to school and go play for morning assembly. I think today I played the nicest ever for my snare haha. Then teacher's day celebration at VJ was quite fun! Got cool videos and acts and really really weird stuff. Then I left with VJ 4B ppl to go mshs. OMG! After not mixing with them for like 8 months, and not seeing them for 2 months I really wish I was like in 4B and 08S38 together...

So cool talking to all my ex-classmates again la, reminecsing ( most like wrong spelling ) about old times haiz... Then we went out =)


And I left early becuz I had to go home and change. And then we went to celebrate Jacq's birthday at New York New york at citylink. The service is really really bad, I don't like it at all. Only the manager, which was a caucasian was nice. The rest were like ... ugh... don't spoil my mood pls...

Then we went to the arcade to play after eating. Lol, screamed like mad with those shooting games la, and then took a pic of a nice mural outside the arcade.


And bla bla bla, time to return to reality. I need to mug, starting tmr. Will start with chem, maths, bio, econs. This order is from like least stressful to most stressful haha. Need to ease in slowly into the mugging season. And some people are so digusting can? What study 1 whole round of revision and is called slow, Lol, I think I at the very most only 2 rounds lor...