Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Zzz lame quiz

Zzz Jose suddenly popped out and asked me to do this quiz...

1. What is the relationship of you with him/her?
-Friends

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
- funny, weird, english pro, quite smart, weird

3. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
- lol I dunno...

4. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
- lol I dunno...

5. If he/she becomes your lover, you will..
- question his sincerity? LOL whatever just joking...

6. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
- be sad

7. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..
- dunno

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is..Err...
- I betrayed him.

9. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
- Listen to stories

10. The overall impression of him/her is..
- umm... umm.. unique

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- happy

12. The character for you for yourself is?
- happy and yay =)

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
- lack of confidence

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
- no use wishful thinking rite? haha... prolly some nice hot guy

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
- yay =)

Ten random people ( I changed this becuz I hate tagging ppl to do quizzes)

1. Glen
2. Sunita
3. Jacq
4. Fredy
5. Jose
6. Chia
7. Maryann
8. Fush
9. Pris
10. Mr. Lim

Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
- Dunno, but I do know the crush

Is number 3 a male of a female?
- Female, I think...

If number 7 and 10 were together would it be a good thing?
- NO!! My dear beloved sister and a gross teacher? Bleh...

How about number 5 and 8?
- Er... Impossible

What is number 1 studying about?
- MSHS Yearbook, VJ Yearbook, Chem, Bio, Econs, Math, Proteomics, PW, GP, yep =)

When was the last time you had a chat with them?
1. today
2. today
3. today
4. a few days ago
5. today
6. today
7. today
8. today
9. today
10. chat? eww....

Is number 4 single?
-I think so... U want?

Say something about number 6?
- Slap u la pia pia pia



Ok happy Jose? U just like made me sleep 10 minutes later!!

Now back to my life, I decided to organise what to study for the next 2 weeks. Omg, it's so hectic la... bye bye life, like I have one anyways =)