Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stressed

Like omg, I'm super stressed now lah.. It's like written report was completely crap!! And some ppl might know I'm actually quite pissed, haiz... Like I exceeded the dam word count by 63 words!! That's like 2% more!! And I didn't even know lahz... Haiz....

Oh well, at least overseas university don't really look at PW results, ha ha and I guess a B is still acceptable in NUS. I really need to do well in oral presentation, or else I might even get a C!! Gasp!! I'll kill myself if that happens.

And today got this TAE meeting to make some skit, so fun la yay =) And we bitched a lot, ha ha I learned a lot about many ppl.

And Fush is asking me to change my style, introducing me to Fred Perry or dunno what, LOL... Like omg, can u imagine me wearing branded clothes, that's so gross la.

And OMG!! I saw Adam Chen today!! He looks much much much better in person. Oh well, back to lame chinese and maybe OP. Byezz