Monday, October 06, 2008

Yay yay yay!!

Today is such a fun day for me, after school that is. But in school it's quite ok also la.. We got back our promo results, and I am quite happy with what I got. I guess mugging was worth it haha... But now I need to think whether to take NTU chem or bio H3... Becuz I only can choose 1, and I like both of them... So far there's not much news for bio h3 so I see first lor...

OMG!!! After school, me, Jacq and Erica went to watch Eagle Eye!! OMG!! It's so dam nice to watch lah! It's my favourite genre of movies, FBI Secrets, my dream is to work is such as environment la, controlling top secrets and everything in an air-con office, travelling from secret bases to secret bases! And the lead actor, Shia Labeouf is wow! He's my favourite actor. At first I didn't want to watch transformers, but then my friend dragged me there and I fell in love with the movie. And now the next movie I love has that same guy in it, haha what a coincidence.

What I didn't like about the film is why Shia was shot when he was protecting the dam freaking stupid president!! God sakes, I'd rather the president die then seeing Shia get shot!! Goodness, what disgusting directing... And omg, why did 22 year old Shia kiss a 32 year old Michelle!!! GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!!!!!!! Like omg, I was so hoping that they would not fall in love, or at the most just a 1 sided relationship, but OMG he kissed her!! Come on Shia, u deserve better!!

I LOVE EAGLE EYE!! So must watch it lahz... And Lol, I ate like 80% of the popcorn, so I guess Jacq, u can just pay me $1 haha.. I think I ate like $5 worth.

And then we were discussing about promos in the train home... Quite sad some stuff... Haiz... I hope everyone recovers quickly from this promo thingy, and pia PW and chinese. And then refresh ourselves for next year! Yay!