Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yay!

Yay! Omg, today was so fun lah... At first we thought it would be screwed up becuz it was like erm just dam weird lah.. But I guess it turned out quite ok. O ya I'm talking about band outing to sentosa!

When the whole band went into the ocean, we like shout and splashed water la, but some weird ppl keep laughing and looking at us... Zzz So lame.

Then we ate random food and brought it to vivocity the last level and omg we played this ridiculous gross game called " Shoot, Shag, Marry" like gross!! I just simply choose becuz I can't like eww.... Then we played "chop chilli chop chilli chop chop chop" like 40 times la for like 1-2 hours... Then so many ppl think we xiao becuz we stand in one circle in front of so many ppl and just played haha... So funny....

Yay!! And apparently I think I have to source out for job attachments to kill my holidays. Apparently this year VJ decided to give Hospital Attachments to Med soc ppl only, haiz sad... And then A*Star attachments are like 1 month!! Ahh, so long.. I'm so dead, my holidays are going to be so unproductive!!

And I guess I decided to take NTU chem h3 becuz the bio department never give any info on Bio Ntu h3 at all, so obviously I don't want to guess what it is about. So ya...

Yay!!