Thursday, October 30, 2008

Liberation

OMG!! I am like finally free from chinese for the rest of my life!! All I need now is to pray I get at least an S. Though I'm hoping for an E becuz it's less ugly.

The chinese paper was dam tough though. Compo was ok, and I managed to use 4 cheng yus haha, though they were like stuck at the last few paragraphs. Compre was so lucky. I studied 5 out of 10 topics. And everyone was studying hen an jing and I didn't!! When I opened the paper and saw my mother ( a topic), I was like laughing upside down lahz... But the second and third compre was crap, too hard, don't understand and no time...

Overall, I think I'll get about 55-60%.. Hope I get an E, and that's it. Really chop chop no more chinese for the rest of my life!!

And omg la, C-lookalike was sitting diagonally 2 tables from me, so distracting can? Luckily got this random guy sitting in front of bong so he actually block my sight of C-lookalike. Actually it was encouragement. Every time I get mental block I just look at C-lookalike and then I'll smile and continue writing hahahahaha...

Now let me enjoy my chineseless life OMG!!! And chiong BIO which is just so fun and interesting but no time, and boring OP which is fun to present but super boring to practice.