Monday, October 27, 2008

Yay

Lol, I'm so greedy.. Having 2 ECs now, but I think suni got more, I think got like 10++

Oh well, now is so hectic la.. But now I know y I'm so busy but some ppl aren't, like Alyssa. She keeps asking me y I so busy and I think now I know y.. Becuz I always spend like 5-6 hours a day reading blogs, surfing forums, msning and reading random stuff on the net.. Haiz... No wonder lor... In fact I haven't done much for chinese, bio o and pw... OMGZZZ

Nvm la.. I shall just chiong chinese until thursday. Then chiong OP all the ways + a little bit of bio. I think bio I give up le la... Forget about going Japan, I think I go with maris alumni band overseas next year for the world music competition. Hopefully it won't affect my prelims or wadeva...

And I think I shall persue medicine.. Actually, I've been wanting to since a nong nong time ago.. Just that I wanted to go overseas to start life anew, free from discrimination since singapore is so narrow minded and bla bla bla... So I shall see how anyway.. Anyway my life is a joke anyways haha..