Thursday, October 09, 2008

XoXo Gossip GIrl!!

OMG!! My season 1 of Gossip Girl is finally downloaded, after like 2 days ++ Goodness! I wanted to watch 1 episode only, ended up I watched till like what, 12:30am? Lol, I watched 6 episodes lah.. Zzz.. So dam dam nice la the show, it's like my ideal life, everything I lack and just don't have, haiz...

It'd be cool to be a socialite I guess, even though everyone seems fake and all that. Dan's my favourite in this show, the other guys are all gross, sleeping around and all that, like ugh.. Dan and Serena are just so nice together, lucky her... But I always cringe when they kiss each other because their mouth are actually squeezed against each other, and they're not using tongue. It's like squeezing ur 2 hands together, aiyah... Dunno how to say la..

But like omg, I only have 6 hours to sleep. Better sleep or die tmr haha