Saturday, October 04, 2008

Yay

Yay! Today was so fun la, it was Va Va Voom!! VJC Open house... It's like everyone all set up stuff and got free ice-cream and mass dance!! Omg I did like all, so about 10-11 mass dances, and I forgot a lot a lot of steps la, luckily got ppl on the roof to look at haha...

Band performance was weird haha, so little ppl watching anyways. But we were really loud I think, thus so many ppl like came halfway. Then OMG!! Our band is so colourful!! All wear house t-shirts dam nice la!! OMG!! I love colours so nice.

Then we went to eat at this noodle place at marina square, and I spent like $30 omg.... $17 on my Hamburg Pasta, $1 on drinks, $7 on dessert and the rest on GST. OUCH!! Stupid regressive tax.

Then walk and go home and here I am!! Ok I swear that the whole of tmr will be used to finish written report draft 3. If not we're so dead lahz... STUPID WR!!