Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yay

Yay!! Today was so fun! Had Nus concert at VCH and it was so so so fun!! This is like the first time I never really feel bored after a concert, because it's Mr Tan that's conducting!! It's the first concert I attend by him, and unfortunately, also the last for a long long time. Such a nice conductor, nice conducting and everything. Haiz..

Extreme Makeover was rawrrrr!! So exciting lor.. Sean was very excited too haha..

This concert is like one of the best I've ever attended, and it got me so high that I feel like going alumni tmr!! Arghh!! But got stupid OP to do.. Seriously, I've never felt so stressed up b4 la. Somemore it's only OP, Chinese and Bio O... 3 Things only can get me so stressed up..

And my school is quite inefficient in handling the internships and work attachements and stuff, I mean like, hello.. There's a deadline for many things leh.. So late then they announce all the internships it's very hard to plan my holidays like that.. I'm thinking of hospital attachment and A*star. But if I go for A*Star, it's like 1 whole month, meaning that after december 12 (NSSN Concert), no more holiday for me becuz the attachment will be all the way till school starts. But oh well... Then I also don't want it to clash with hospital attachment, but they damit haven't release the date!!

Argh!! Super inefficient man... It's time like these when I wished I was in RJ.. But of course, my wonderful class and bandits make it worth it in VJ =)

Like omg, it's tmr already.. Got some stupid university admission talk thingy in like 8 hours.. So BORING...

And omg! I did well for promos, I'm so happy. Even though someone got 80 ranking points, I'm still happy =) Yay!