Saturday, November 01, 2008

Ahhh!!!

Argh!! I'm so screwed up la, for both OP and Bio O... Like for OP, I can't think of hand gestures to make, so I look dam weird? The girly said I sound dam nice if she closes her eyes, but when she opens her eyes and see me it's not nice... Haiz.. If only I was prettier.. Haha.. of course she means the hand gestures la.. But it's dam weird hmm.

And then for Bio O, I was supposed to finish ecology and ethology yesterday but some stuff came up so I had to do it today. But guess what? This whole day I never do any work AT ALL. I woke up at 1, watch youtube a while, read blogs, read forums, search wikipedia for interesting stuff, go church and eat dinner and wow, it's already 9pm... So I'm chionging ecology and ethology right now until 11++ And I still have to consolidate genetics and plants... And I haven't even started on animal physio... Like omg!! I'll disgrace VJ lahz... Somemore biodiversity I catch no ball so I'm giving that chapter up, and I haven't touched H2 notes, which is essentially cell biology.

The bloody fact that bio o is on the same day as op does not help either. 8-11 is op, and when everyone is all celebrating and stuff I have to chiong to NTU for bio O from 1-6. Like omg... Seriously, I have absolutely no hope left for this competition already. At least I learnt some interesting stuff throughout the preparation for bio o... And I thought I could break VJ's drought of not getting a single medal for like how many years... oh well...

And yay, I got into medical attachment. But I dunno whether I should sign up for A*star becuz it's 1 whole month, that means giving up all chalets, outings, stayovers, bbq and whatever... But I need to know what I want to do with my life, so maybe I'll consider haha...

And great, back to bio o mugging. Ecology and Ethology MUST be done by 2day. XOXO