Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holidays!!

Yay, holidays started already and I've officially started slacking. Oh well, time to start doing work again... I've lined up a super hectic holiday, it's almost as bad as school hours.. Oh well..

One thing though about having too much stuff is clashing!! Like omg, my NUS Science Focus clashes with A*Star interview round 2... Luckily they're so close to each other I'll only miss about 1 hour+ worth of NUS stuff... Like wdf... When I saw the A*Star email I was like omg omg did I get in? Then ended up it was another round of interview... Rolls eyes... Time to start reading those handouts on bioengineering and cell and tissue engineering I prepared...

And OMG! I entered this super fun and cool econs competition organised by the Ministry of Finance. Basically, all I have to do is research about the subprime crisis and other econs stuff for the debaters, we're like the 'Think Tank', as what Mr Lee keeps on saying..

3 Things pending... Only when these 3 things are confirmed can I 'enjoy' my 'holiday' at ease...

1) Bio Olympiad Practical Round ( Only like 20 people out of the 300 people would get in... Surely infested with RJ/HC though..)
2) A*Star Attachment
3) NTU Chem H3 Result!!

Argh.... Because of my OCD, I don't feel perfect and complete until I confirm these 3 things...

And for Bio Olympiad, part of me want to get in, so that I can like try to win and go Japan next year, definitely impressive on portfolio.. But then, the thought of mugging that stupid campbell just freaks me out...

Oh well, this is the first holiday ever that I'll do productive work... The past like few years of holidays was just non-stop
-Pokemon (Primary School)
-Runescape + Maplestory ( Lower sec )
- Maplestory + Dota ( Upper sec )
- Work ( JC )

ugh.. I'm so whiney and bitchy, like OMG I'm going into a BF. What's that? Oh, a bitch fit. ARGHHH!!!! ( Like OMG I can't believe I'm saying this)