Friday, November 07, 2008

It's all over!!

Haha it's all over!! PW is all all over! And school is officially like done. I have like no more academics to do anymore this year woot!! Except to revise all my subjects, and do econs, chem, maths, GP homework... Zzzzz.....

Oh well, A*Star interview was super awkward, becuz I came like super early and ended up I had 1 whole meeting room to myself to wait haha... But the 2 interviewers were like super friendly la, but I answered very stutteringly becuz I was nervous, and also didn't really like know how to phrase it in a nice way. Oh well, if I get in, then YAY! If not, then just enjoy that 1 month of holiday lor haha.

Then I went for 34th NCO Passing Out Parade!! Saw James and Nicholas, and Xing Hao.. Then Shawn came late.. Overall very nice performance, too bad can't take pictures, too dark to take anything =( It's so nostalgic la, remind me of like 2 years ago the NCO camp.. haiz...

Ok. So time to like plan my holiday properly.