Sunday, November 23, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Like OMG!! I didn't know band would be so busy.. At least for TAE.. Planning skit and dance is so irritatingly hard to do.. And if ppl don't get what they want, then got black face.. Haiz... So hard... But at least I have 4 nice juniors who I hope all will enter VJ next year yay.. They're all so pro, like omg... Like seriously...

Anyway today I bought a vic firth percussion stick bag from Swee Lee yay. I also bought a new pair of drumstick.. My old drumstick, was with me for 2 years ++ and my old timpani stick was with me for like 1 year ++ and now I have to buy a new timpani stick becuz it's so spoilt now, and OMG I lost my drumstick and I only left 1 stick.. So sad and emo.....

Oh well, at least I have a proper bag to bring my sticks. And becuz of my junior who like totally inspired me, I'm starting to learn 4 mallets. I'm using Ney Rosauro's extended cross grip, a hybrid of burton and stevens grip. It's quite nice so far, but I only can play marimba on thursday!! becuz next whole week I'm busy.. And I have to go band camp like at night... Can't wait to try my 4 mallet technique this thursday!!!

Yay, I'm so happy becuz I have a stick bag now... Time to find all my mallet sticks which have been AFKing for like dunno how many months since I never ever play marimba part in VJC band before...

And yay, I got into H3 chem...