Saturday, November 08, 2008

Xian..

Today was quite fun la.. Today went band early in the morning. I went at like 7:50am and I was like the second one there? First was Junzhe.. Zzz... Anyway, we played 6 songs which was so fun. In the end we decided to give all the timpani parts to the sec 4, then stupid Sean ask me play timpani for the twinkle twinkle little star... But overall it was fun sight reading and randoming playing stuff.

Then left VJ at like 11am to go YMCA at coronation plaza. I ate fish&chips, and then went with the rest to botanic gardens. Haha, I think they asked for too many volunteers because apparently I was very very very free...


Volunteers from my class!! Stupid Erica!!!




OH! We ate lunch at MadJack, so Jacq became mad o.0


And as usual, Glen's disgusting...



And whoopeedoo, ate some cotton candy, talked about hot guys and pretty girls and stuff and then went home... Today I suddenly felt so relaxed at night, I felt like I had nothing to do, so I went to read international trade, no flaming pls... Then felt tired so I came down to like blog and facebook...