Saturday, November 15, 2008

La la la

Omg, it's 2am already luhz... Fush la. Bitched to me for the past 1 hr+ Anyway, science focus is finished, yay. Only the last 2 days were interesting, becuz of someone =) But the last day I never see that AJ person.. So sad.. I think that person's lectures clashed with mine so it's like I can't see him hahaz... Didn't even manage to confirm his name. Blehz... No friendster, facebook, names not even appearing in blogs.. Forget it then ha ha.. I still have a major and minor EC. Though need to wait until school reopens....

Ok, then later we went eat at the suntec japanese place. Yum... Hmmm, bitched some more... It's amazing how well guys can bitch, maybe it's just marist guys. And OMG!! I had to just fall in love with Abercrombie stuff online, I just happened to look at it and I fell in love with it. I wanted to just throw out all my shirts and fill my cupboard with Abercrombie stuff. Yes, I thought it's time for a change. The last time I did that was in sec 3 I think... Cleared all my puma stuff to charity and bought a lot off nike and adidas stuff... So just as I was about to search for places in Singapore, I REALISED THAT ABERCROMBIE DOES NOT HAVE BRANCHES IN SINGAPORE!!! LIKE WDF!!!

So I can just order online, spending hundreds of dollars and my parents will find out. Or, I can just get it from 3rd parties... But I dunno... This sunday is supposed to be shopping day. As some of u know, I only shop once a year. Thus, I spend almost 1k on that day ha ha.... But this year will be less la, becuz not going overseas, so no need winter stuff...

I wanted to go Abercrombie.... Screw that stupid advertisement la... Make me fall in love with it and then find out singapore don't have...

Oh well, time to clear my cupboard for charity again! I can't wait!!!