Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yay!

Like OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ!! I went shopping today!! I shopped with my father ( becuz I need $$$) from like 10 till 3? That's y I hate shopping and only do it once a year during november-december haha... Bought like 4 shirts, 2 pants and a new pair of shoes... The total cost is like more than my monthly allowance o.0!!! And I'm trying to hint to my father that I want to change all my adidas/nike to abercrombie... Talked about credit cards, online shopping, US clothes... But apprently making no progress... Nvm, I shall just go to my supplier of US clothes hahaha...

And OMG! All of a sudden I have the incentive of going to NUS le... I always wanted to go overseas becuz it's so fun and like got prestige. But too bad, I want to do medicine so unless I want to fork out like $700k, I have to do it in singapore. Becuz I realiesd that the age to drive car is 18 and not 21. My father checked for me le. It's 18!! That means I need not wait until like my 3rd year of uni to drive car... ( Becuz I think medicine will defer NS) Whoo hoo!!! Talked so much about the theory test and stuff I'm so excited le... So now I'm saving up for a car just in case my father dosen't buy me one( But I think he will, if not I'll just threaten to go overseas and cost him $700k hahaha)

OMG! I'm so happy yay =)