Monday, November 17, 2008

TAE

Ok, today we had a TAE meeting from like 10 to 10... Bloody exhausted now... I love TAE meetings becuz it's like a playground, like we can just play... But the skit is causing a lot of problems haiz... Need to think more ppl, think think think...

I think that ppl should know their limits. I mean we have to know what we can do, and not just insist on doing what we can't do. I put too much hope into Bio O, only to be outed. Ya, I never get into the second round. I dunno who to blame. VJ for not providing resources AT ALL, or for me for joining in the first place when I knew that VJ didn't get a medal AT ALL for 3 years. I have to admit that I thought I would be able to get in... But I was just blinded by my arrogance and pride...

Do u think it's possible to do the H2 bio A level examination with just the textbook and without notes and teaching? That's the difference between VJ and RJ/HC/TJ/NJ... I thought I could.. And spend quite a lot of time last month and this month mugging for Bio... In the end, those with notes and proper training made it into the second round.

I really am stupid. Not for being IQ stupid but EQ stupid. I should have known that there was a reason for VJ not winning medal for the past 3 years for bio, but numerous medals for physics and chem. But my pride, arrogance made me oblivious to this fact. In secondary school I didn't know that there was such a thing as not doing well. Neither did I feel that feeling in JC, except when I got a C for the first bio test. But now I do. The very fact that I got kicked out together with 200+ ppl who didn't even study at all for the Bio O is just painful...

So learn a very important lesson. There is such a thing as failure. It hurts, but we must learn from it. I learned not to be so confident and proud anymore. Haiz.. And of course, notes are important.

Haha, I hope I don't offend anyone, becuz ya, that's just how I feel based on my own personal experience, u can't blame me for that =)

And to those Bio O in charge ppl, I think proper lessons and notes should be made. It took me so many hours to compile resources and stuff, and to reread stuff becuz they're too hard to understand. Maybe u can ask the Chem O for help ha ha.. They appear to be winning medals.

OMG! I sound like a sore loser... But ouch, it's my first BIG failure in academics...