Monday, November 03, 2008

Super BZ lah..

Like omg can? Can u just look at the time now? And worst of all, I'm still doing work!! And even worse, I'm nowhere done!!!

I'm so happy that for Bio O I can just read my O level bio txbk as a foundation, so I save so much time trying to grasp the foundation of campbell haha yay. I'm going to do Sex tmr, and then hopefully start and finish H2 notes.

PW is killing me lah!! OMFG Got this delicious gossip all of 08S38 must know. But I can only tell u when I see u, later I kena then die haha.. Glen should know hehe. I&R I dunno y got no draft when other JCs all got draft, and some teachers got draft in VJ. Haiz... I totally dunno what to do. Let's see... I haven't started on I&R, so I must do it by tmr becuz thursday got no time, and wednesday is practice and practice and practice.

An email sent to be about some career stuff got me wondering again. what do I want to be? U know I really don't mind being anything.. Actually I want to be everything! Doctor, teacher, lecturer, scientist, CSI the forensic guy, those FBI ppl, geographer, astronaut, accountant, and investment banker ( this one can earn millions, and retire by 30 if you're from Harvard according to my father). They should force everyone to have a different job each year or sth, then everyone can play all jobs so fun la... I can't imagine being a doctor or any other jobs for like 20 years la! Like omgz...

Ok, time to get some sleep, and wake up in 7 hours ( OMG 7 hours only boohoohoo) to go school and do OP for like 6 hours. Mug more bio, practice more OP and then repeat this for 2 more days. ( 2 days only!!!) No XOXO this time, too tired ... No energy left...