Thursday, November 06, 2008

Yay, all over!

Like omg! PW is like 93.333% done, left I&R, which I will finish in the next half and hour, and PW IS 100% DONE !!! OMG!!! After 1 long year of wasting my time, it's all over!!! PLS PLS PLS Give me that A. And for the benefit for my class too. Because if I get A, like my whole class will get A la.

Bio O was fun, but sure won't get into next round one. Like got so many RJ, HCJC, NUS High... It's not that VJ ppl aren't smart, just that we don't have the resources, or rather the school did not provide adequate training unlike RJ/HC. Pls la, like almost the whole program I had to read on my own, whereas RJ/HC had like thick stack of notes. No wonder they always win medals every year.

Still, with my limited knowledge, of about 60% of the syllabus, I thought I did rather well haha..

Things to do...
1) I&R
2) Prepare for interview

and then OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I"M FREE!!! And like omg!! Band is starting soon, I can't wait la, becuz the new songs are just so fun. And TAE is just so fun, planning games and skit and bitching and gossiping is just so fun. Whoopeedoo.. In like 20 more hours I need not worry about anything anymore, just wait and see what the holidays have in store for me!